it would be that cold at 11:45am. Anyhow, I couldn't cheer at the game because of my throat, which was terrible because I needed to so bad. Tyler scored a goal and I flew out of my chair and clapped. Beating on Jay to get him to yell for me! LOL. He said it was kind of nice that I couldn't yell! WHAT! I'm the competitive mom that cheers quiet loud. I not only cheer for my kid but the others on the team. And occasionally the referee (if needed). Jay commented a few games ago that I can't even go the whole season without yelling at the referee. I laughed then rolled my eyes. LOLAfter the game we went to an early dinner and then came home. The kids and I played out front. I played basketball with the kiddos and even some football. Whenever we are outside the whole neighborhood comes out to play with us. Like we are popular or something. I'm usually the only parent outside supervising. The kids in this neighborhood run wild and their parents never watch them. Drives me crazy. The neighbor's 2 year old daughter wonders around the neighborhood by herself. Then the kids and I decorated the front porch for Halloween! So much fun. Then after our adventures outside we came in and played Rockband for 2 1/2 hours. Whew....my arms and foot were tired from playing the drums. Jay even sang!!! He never sings! He did really good though. We put the kids to bed and finally had some time with just Jay and I. Get this... He still won't kiss me. I've been days without any kisses. Since I have been so sick, he won't even come near me. I'm starting to feel neglected! Poor me! LOL.
So today I got up and started laundry...so much fun. Let me fill you in on laundry with six people. It is out of control!! My dryer is still going right now and it is almost 7pm. Putting the laundry in the washer isn't the hard part. What I hate is putting it away. THAT IS THE CRAPPY PART!! Takes forever. So after I started laundry I came downstairs and cooked bacon, sausage, eggs and waffles. Then cleaned that up. I swear...I cook and clean...cook and clean! I need to come up with some way to make that more exciting. When I do I will post it! So basically my day consisted of cleaning, doing laundry, cooking and playing a little Rockband with the kids. (Did I mention we are addicted to that game) I'm about to go watch 27 dresses with Jay. We rented it off pay-per-view and recorded it today. I'm still not completely feeling myself yet. I think I may have over done it again! I need to rest to kick this crap! I just have such a hard time resting when there is always so much to do! My kids have school tomorrow...even though it is a holiday! So cheers to that!
Oh yes....Can't leave you without mentioning that....I got a kiss from Jay today! Just a little peck. I secretly wanted a huge one though! HEHE




0 comments:
Post a Comment