Thursday, October 2, 2008

So serious...

So I had a pretty busy day today...I ran around as usual picking kids up, working out, making phone calls, cleaning house. Same old...but as I put my kids to bed tonight I kissed them all and thanked God for them. They are my whole world and everything in my life revolves around them. I would die for them, I would sacrifice anything for them. I'm so thankful that they are all healthy and full of life. That they can throw their little arms around me and say, "I love you mommy". That little Claire ran to me today with her arms wide open yelling "MOMMY" all the way across the house to give me a huge hug. That I could pick Lexie up from preschool today and ask her, "Why do you have green sand in your hair?". That I could study spelling words with Sierra so she gets a good grade on her test tomorrow. Or that I can watch Tyler play soccer and cheer him on.

I'm truly blessed. Even though life throws us curves, I have to remember what is most important. My kids and my husband. That it doesn't matter how much money we make, what jobs we have, where we live, what kind of cars we drive or what people think. This day an age everyone is so worried about what image they portray. (believe me I have been guilty of that too.) Its about time people think more about what they have right in front of them and not what they want or what they can't have. Be thankful for your family and everyone else that is in your life that matters.

(Sorry that I just kind of went off at the end... I watched some lifetime movie...that should just explain it all! LOL)

0 comments: