Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back to me again!

Finally.....I feel myself again!! I was so damn sick! I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy! It feels good to be me again. I will be able to cheer loudly at Tyler's game on Saturday and run around with the kiddos without feeling so awful. I have been stuck at home for a week and a half. (Other than taking and picking up the kids) Tomorrow night a few of us girls are going out. I need to get out bad! Should be fun!

Oh and get this....I lost another 3lbs! So excited. That is 15lbs now, that I have lost. I will get my butt back to the gym Monday. I really missed it. Sounds stupid, but I enjoy working out. LOL. Almost to my goal. I'm thinking maybe I will go a little beyond my goal. We will see. I don't want to get to skinny and look gross. LOL

Just thought I would check in with everyone and update you on my health! LOL.

0 comments: