Monday, October 13, 2008

They do pay attention

I was still laying in bed this morning and over heard Tyler, Sierra and Lexie talking. (Ease dropping on my kids is when I get the best juice! LOL.) Tyler was saying, "Mom is right, we need to help more and not give her attitude when she asks us to do something." They were all agreeing on how they were going to help more. That I always take them to the funniest places and do so much for them. That maybe if they help more they will get more rewards! (like they don't have enough already) I was floored. They were actually paying attention to me when I lectured them about how families help each other and we have to work together to make the household run smoothly. I got fed up a few weeks ago with the attitude on helping and lectured them on how I was tired of doing the things they want and when I need help, I get the attitude. This was weeks ago and then today they are talking about it. Where did that come from. WOW....I always thought it went in one ear and out the other. These kids always seem to amaze me everyday! I smiled to myself and secretly thought, "The nagging is paying off!" HEHEHE

0 comments: