Well, I'm on antibiotics, but I still feel like crap. I've had strep throat!!! Jay looked in my throat and said the puss pockets all over my throat and tonsils are gone now, but my throat is still swollen and very red. I have literally been in bed for days. Took the kids to school and that is about it. My poor children didn't make it to soccer or horseback lessons Wednesday. I tried but I just couldn't do it. Like I said I haven't been this sick in a long time. Its been 6 days at home sick. I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. I mean to do something fun, not run to the store, take kids to school or their activities. Tomorrow is Tyler's soccer game and I plan on going to that. That is the only thing I will be doing. I did too much yesterday and therefore today I paid for it. I have to rest......wait rest....what is h*$% is that when you have four kids. And get this..My replacement never showed up! LOL.
By the way, I have decided that Claire is officially entering the terrible two's. She is into everything and completely driving me crazy. One of the days I laid sick in bed, she completely destroyed the nursery which is attached to the master. She had every towel out of the basket on the changing table, every burp rag out, every toy out. It was crazy!!! I should have taken a picture to show you! All I could do was laugh....then cry because I had to clean it up!
Sharing my adventures.... One little bite at a time!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod




0 comments:
Post a Comment