I haven't been this sick in a long time. Last night I could hardly move my back was in such pain. I have body aches, headache, fever and a really bad sore throat. Jay had to help me up the stairs to bed because I was having such bad pains in my stomach and my back. I was begging for vicodin or anything that would knock me out. Of course we didn't have that in the house and I'm usually the one that fights even taking Tylenol. The pain sucked soooooooo bad. Today I can hardly swallow and still have a fever off and on. I took the kids to school this morning, which was really tough. Like I said in the end of my last post...."The next couple of days being sick would be fun, because I don't have a replacement." WHERE IS MY REPLACEMENT NOW!!! I seriously need one.
Well, I need to go lay down again. Don't know if my kids will make it to horse lessons and soccer practice today. I will try...but jay is working and I don't know if I can be out of a horizontal position that long!
Sharing my adventures.... One little bite at a time!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod




0 comments:
Post a Comment