A long time ago I wrote poems....(Mostly to Jay but here is one. Of course I kept them all.....) So instead of quotes here is a poem.
You and Me
When you hold me
your eyes I can see,
Then I dream of you and me,
Your kiss so long and lusciously
All it does is just melt me
Sweep through my mind viciously
The nights I prayed you would
just hold me,
One day my dream came
true to see,
The nights I dreamed
about you kissing me
Melting all my thoughts
between you and me
Everything ran rapidly.
You will always be the
one for me
No matter what happens
between you and me!
Sharing my adventures.... One little bite at a time!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod




1 comments:
SHUT UP! I used to write poems to Jose. Ant just pulled them out, I should post some...
Post a Comment