Monday, September 7, 2009

Have I said busy before!

Wow....have we been busy. Since the kids went back to school I thought I would have some free time...WRONG! With my three pick up times during the day I get nothing done. Will I ever get me time. Maybe in 15+ years. HAHA. Anyhow, Saturday morning we heading off to the beach. We went to Redondo and visited with Jay's Aunt there. She lives right across the street from the ocean, which makes cleaning the kids up wonderful! Spent most of the day at the water and then back up to her house for dinner and good ole smores! yummy! We had a wonderful day and the weather was soooooo beautiful! It was nice to escape the heat here. So funny though....one of the neighbors there said "you better take a easy up its soooo hot today." So of course smart ass me says, "You call 84 degrees hot, you should try to live where we do.....you would melt." I don't think she liked that comment much. So anyhow, we got home about 11pm and man was I tired. Then up early Sunday to meet Jay's family for breakfast in Oak Glen for his mom's birthday. Breakfast was wonderful and we headed home and I tried to take a nap but that didn't pan out. Ever been so tired that you just couldn't sleep. That was me. I really needed that nap before I headed out to work the Def Leopard Concert for Tyler's soccer team. Slinging beers to raise money for youth soccer! Boy times have changed. The concert was great and we raised a ton of money. Needless to say I was so tired and relaxed out back by the pool today.

Tomorrow is back to the grind.....oh the joys of motherhood.