Wow.....it has been forever since I last blogged. This summer has been sooooooooo busy. I swear I haven't a moment to spare. Well where were we.....We have done an awful lot this summer. Beach trips, camping, swimming galore, working concerts for Tyler's soccer team, birthday parties, etc. Here we are now less than a week away from school starting. I have mixed feelings about it. I have enjoyed having the kids home and sleeping in! LOL. Lexie starts kindergarten so now I will just have Claire at home with me. Kind of sad. I better change the subject before I cry.
Anyhow, all the back to school shopping is done. I just have to attend the kindergarten tea tomorrow night and Sierra's back to school night Thursday. I feel exhausted just thinking about it. Saturday night is my 30th birthday party. I can't wait. I will have to give you all the low down! LOL.
Well good night.
Sharing my adventures.... One little bite at a time!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod




0 comments:
Post a Comment