Monday, June 15, 2009

A yes and a no

Yes...Melissa.....I've been slacking on my blogging. No...I don't have anthing else to do, so why am I slacking? LOL.

So here is a little run down of the past couple weeks. Lots of soccer, Lexie graduated Pre-K, Ty and Sierra finishing up school, school performances, class parties, BBQ's like crazy, just overall been super busy. Lexie is about to lose her first tooth. Yes people....she is getting big!

So this weekend is the girls big Birthday Luau Pool Party at our house. Sierra will be 9 on friday and Lexie is turning 5 in a couple weeks. What a better way to celebrate with a combo party....2 for 1. I roll that way! LOL. Anyhow, we did alot of yardwork this weekend to start getting ready for it. I still have alot of preparing to do though. Order cake, clean, decorate, finishing touch on yardwork and finish buying all the food. By thursday I will probably be a huge ball of stress. I will write and let you know how that goes. LOL

1 comments:

This Is Me, Doing What I Do said...

Awe, an update on my fellow mama of four...LOVE IT! I am in the same boat as you with the party. We have Adriana's luau this weekend, postponed from last Sat. I have so much to do & I'm laying in bed exhausted from all the emotional stress I've been dealing with.
Well, good luck & hope you guys have a great time this weekend!
PS, if we have to stay home for testing for Dominic, Ant will be at Chino's tournament...I know that will make your day :-)