Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Soccer

So this past weekend Tyler had a soccer tournament in Rancho Cucamonga. The Grape Stomp Tournament. It was long weekend and I was so tired when it was all over. It all started with an early morning. I got up Saturday at 5am and showered, got myself together, brewed some coffee, bathed, dressed and did three girls hair, packed a cooler and snacks, loaded the car and out the door at 7am. Arrived at the field at 8am, checked the team in and then waited....until our game at 9:30am. So we won that game. AWESOME! Then Jay and I loaded our crew up and went to eat. Came back sat in the car for a hour and a half watching Sponge Bob the movie waiting for the next game at 2:55pm. Which was such a blast with all four kids complaining....can we go yet, can we?. So next game we win as well. AWESOME!! Go to Fuddruckers for dinner then home to relax. Only to do this all again the next morning. Up Sunday morning 8am. (thank god not too early) Left the house at 10am, arrived for next game at 12:15. Intense game....we tied. So at this point our team was in first place points wise for our pool of teams. So we went on to play the Championship game for 1st place at 3:45pm. So before the game we hauled butt over to Fuddruckers again to eat! LOVE THAT PLACE. Then back to the field to watch the game. By now, the girls are like "another game, we are bored watching all this soccer! So anyhow during the game I could hardly sit down. I'm totally the mom on the sidelines yelling for the team, cheering them on! Yet another intense, but close game we lost. Bummer to lose but we finished in 2nd place for the tournament. The Boys did great! Below is a picture of the team holding there trophies. I even got one for being team mom! WOO HOO! So we made it through yet another tournament weekend. Although by the end we had a game in the car on the way home that went, "whoever can stay quiet all the way home wins!" Defiantly worked good! LOL

0 comments: