Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our new find

So yesterday morning I hear our dogs barking and I look out the window are there is a stray dog at our fence. I figured it would just go away and it did. So I left for the day and came back later on in the afternoon. So after dinner the kids went out back and the neighbor lady flags Tyler down and asks him to help her with this dog. The neighbor is afraid of dogs so Tyler came and got me. I go out there and it is this little Chihuahua dog. SO CUTE!! So I scoop her up and walk around the neighborhood asking people if they know who this dog belongs to. No takers. So its getting dark and the little dog is shivering and looks hungry. I bring her home. She is so mellow! You can tell she was an inside dog. Has no interest in being outside, wants to curl up with you, little cutie!!! The kids are excited...but I remind them we just can't keep her. We have to look for her owners. Sierra has already named her Jasmine. Cute name I think! So as of now, she is staying here. She rode in the car with me to take the kids to school today. I put a towel on my lap and she sat there while I drove the car! GOT TO LOVE THAT!!

0 comments: