Sharing my adventures.... One little bite at a time!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
OH yes....the presents are purchased, wrapped and under the tree. Glad that part is done. Shopping for four kids can be stressful. I mean....to think of gifts for them that they don't already have in some shape or form. Now...on to food menu for Christmas Day. I've started purchasing things already....Did you see the coupon in Stater Bros. for the 5lb bag of potatoes for 99cents or the four twelve packs of Coke for $10 or the family size bags of potatoes chips for two for $5? I'm stocking up!!! I had to go back two days in a row because they limit how much you can buy. OH YEAH....the prime rib was on sale as well. As you probably read this will be my first combo Christmas with Jay's family and my family together. I'm hoping to start some new family traditions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod




0 comments:
Post a Comment