Oh my, I have been a bad blogger! I promise to write more now that we are finally moved and getting settled in our new home. We fired up the BBQ on Saturday night and also heated the spa up! It was soooooo much fun! I missed having a pool and spa so much! I know that when the summer gets here we will enjoy the pool so much!
So I have decided to have Christmas Day with my family and Jay's family at our new house. It should be interesting mixing up the families this year. Well...I totally got the you have to do Christmas speech from Jay's parents! So here I am.....stressing about it. I really wasn't until yesterday when I stopped at my parents house and my dad was saying don't forget this and don't forgot that. When I left there I was completely overwhelmed. Seriously I came home and Jay was like, "what is wrong", he could see I was stressed already. He went around and around with me about why we have to have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and he knows how I like everything perfect. My mom even called this morning and said I have to have See's Candy out on the table for people to eat. Seriously!!!!!!!! I told her at $15 a pound we can do without it and I will just put out M&M's!!!! I don't think she like that answer. I have decided I will listen to suggestions, but this is my party and I'm going to do what is easiest for me. I have two weeks and lots of crap to unpack and decorate for Christmas and make a menu and figure this whole thing out!!!! Hopefully it will just all come together!
Sharing my adventures.... One little bite at a time!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod




0 comments:
Post a Comment