Then there is Jay in the background going...can we just go already. "No dear, not till I get a decent picture of the kids." LOL. So off we went trick or treating. The kids got a bunch of candy and had a great time. Everyone was in bed wired or not by 9pm. To get up early for Tyler's soccer game. After the game, which Tyler played soooooo awesome at, we went to Claim Jumper for lunch. We were celebrated Tyler's, Jay's Dad and Jay's brothers birthdays! It was a lovely lunch and I ate way to much. Glad we could square away so many birthday celebrations in one meal! LOL. Jay and I were lucky enough to get a sitter last weekend and attend a few Adult parties as well. He was Hugh Hefner and I was his Playboy Bunny!!
So now my baby is 12 years old. Can't believe the time is going by so fast. In four years he will be driving! That is a scary thought. He is starting to notice girls more as well. At soccer practice at the sports park he ran an extra half a lap around just to see the cheerleaders practicing! I almost died when he told me the reason he was the only one running the extra lap was because he needed a closer look at the girls! Why do these kids feel the need to grow up so quickly. I'm constantly telling them to enjoy being kids. If I had that knowledge then that I have now I would have stayed a kid forever! I told Jay we should have froze the last baby, so she would stay small.




0 comments:
Post a Comment