Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy, Busy

Auhh....these last couple of weeks have been so tiring. We are preparing to move right after Thanksgiving. This is the last week of me driving my kids so far to go to school! They are off next week and we will be packing like crazy people! I just want to click my heels and be all moved and unpacked. If only it was that easy! Today I'm home doing laundry, packing and catching up on stuff.

Latest developments are....
-Claire is talking up a storm! Can't believe all the words that come out of that kiddos mouth. Her favorite is pointing and saying meany! So cute! She definitely doesn't put up with the older ones picking on her! Go Claire.

-Tyler's regular soccer season has come to an end. He himself had an amazing season with lots of goals and the best defense I have ever seen him play. Tournament soccer will be starting right after Christmas! Can't wait to see the best of the best playing all together!!

-Lexie had her last day of Preschool down here recently. She will miss her friends and staff at that school. We will find another preschool near our new home after Christmas! She can't wait to go to school again. She really really like it!

-Sierra is doing really well with her horse lessons. She is becoming quite the little rodeo queen. I'm looking into the swim team for her also to start in February! She will be a busy little girl! Just like I was when I was younger!

Well, just wanted to update. I need to get back to packing!

0 comments: