I'm I the only one around here that is burnt out??!! I sooooo need a vacation. Sometimes I just want to run away and scream. Although, I can't and I really don't want to I get frustrated. Lately my days are the same old stuff. Being a taxi and cleaning this house. Yeah, Yeah....I know....my house is already clean. To me its not. I swear everyday I walk around and pick the same crap up. Why oh why can't everyone just pick up their own stuff. Okay....I'm done with my venting...LOL.
Thank goodness....tomorrow night I get a little break. A few of my friends and I are going out to do a little country line dancing. I really enjoy dancing and it burns tons of calories. I will come home refreshed and a happy mommy! First however, I have to ref two games and watch my son play!!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!!
Sharing my adventures.... One little bite at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod




0 comments:
Post a Comment