Sharing my adventures.... One little bite at a time!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
In their words
Today I was babysitting my friends daughter again. We dropped Lexie at Pre-K and went to the post office and then to the store. My friends daughter and Claire were soooooooooo funny. Keep in mind they are both two year olds. Let me give you the play by play.....I have Claire in the seat of the cart and Kaitlyn in the basket sitting down. As I strolled around the store Kaitlyn talked about everything and Claire was repeating everything she said. (my little tape recorder, LOL) Anyhow, We go down the isle where the candy is and Kaitlyn says to me, "Amber, Do you know what makes me feel better?" and I say, "no, what?" then she says, "Candy, makes me feel better. Also Amber.....Stickers make me feel better." I totally busted up laughing. Then Claire is going, "Yum candy and stickers". It was a funny trip to store. Sometimes they just crack me up. Makes being a mom sooooooooo worth it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod




0 comments:
Post a Comment