Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Seriously?!?!

Where do I start?!......Seriously...This month has been so crazy! Recovering from the holidays, Tyler back to playing soccer again, getting everything back on schedule, joining a new moms group, etc. A couple of weeks ago I had a few of my close friends over for a breakfast get together. I haven't seen some of them in months. I've been a little self absorbed in my crazy life. I had been feeling like a bad friend since I hadn't seen or really talked to anyone lately. Overall the visit was lovely and we will be getting together once a month so we don't loose touch. We all understand how each others lives tend to be so busy that we find it hard to get together.

I joined a new moms group but I have only been to one event. I have been super sick again!! I have been down with strep throat and now pneumonia. I'm starting to feel a little better, but still unable to do a whole lot. It is driving me crazy to have a messy house and laundry piled high. I suppose it will still be there tomorrow! LOL. Jay has been alot of help with making meals and cleaning up afterwards. I have never been this sick in my whole life and hopefully I never will be again. It has been completely miserable!!

I have been taking Lexie and Claire to the local library for their craft and story time twice a week. They love it! I have also decided to go enroll Lexie in the Pre-K/Parent Participation class in Yucaipa. Sierra and Tyler went to it and they loved it. I just want her to have a little more Pre-K before she starts Kindergarten in the fall. It should be fun. I just need to get healthy first! LOL

Anyhow, I hope all is well.

0 comments: